- Expanded access to behavioral health services at an FQHC in rural Texas. This has increased access to substance abuse and mental health services and is expected to reduce health disparities.
- Established a demonstration project in Trenton, New Jersey that enables an FQHC to provide primary care services at four community-based behavioral health service sites. This has increased access to care, improved health outcomes and added to the knowledge base of best practices for integrated primary and behavioral health care.
- Assisted community health centers in Texas, California and Alabama to secure federally qualified health center (FQHC) status. This has improved access to quality comprehensive care for thousands of rural residents.
- Expanded programming for aging-in-place services in the Philadelphia area to ensure that low-income seniors have access to a range of home, community and center based services. This has helped thousands of older adults to continue to live at home as long as possible.
- Implemented a multi-agency collaborative to provide state-wide disaster case management system in New Jersey. This has helped thousands of individuals and families to recover from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
- Implemented early childhood education, parent education and workforce development initiatives for low-income families in Trenton, New Jersey. This has increased school readiness, improved family functioning and increased economic self-sufficiency for hundreds of low-income families.
CoSo Associates have developed successful grant applications for numerous federal agencies, including:
Department of Health &Human Services (DHHS)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Department of Education (DOE)
- Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE)
- Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE)
Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Office of Community Planning and Development (OCPD)
Department of Agriculture
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
United States Agency for International Development
Foundations and Corporations
CoSo Associates have developed successful grant applications for hundreds of foundation and corporate funders, such as:
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Kellogg Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation New Jersey Health Initiatives
- The Pew Charitable Trust
- The Philadelphia Foundation
- Baptist Community Ministries
- May and Stanley Smith Charitable Trust
- Connelly Foundation