CoSo helps nonprofits find the right funders, develop evidence-based programs, document client outcomes, streamline the grantseeking process and submit competitive applications.
CoSo is a collaborative endeavor between experienced consultants working in a range of disciplines to help nonprofits tell their stories in ways that inspire funders to action. We share a common mission to help nonprofits improve success rates in their grant programs, improve client and community outcomes, and create and manage sustainable organizational growth.
- We provide a range of services grounded in a grant development framework – grants are the focus but our services make grant proposals stronger by making organizations stronger
- We embrace and encourage learning, change, risk and growth
- We help organizations develop Cohesive Solutions to improve the issues they care about
- Primary and Preventive Health Care
- Behavioral Health Services
- Aging-in-Place Services
- Workforce Development
- Maternal and Child Health
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Primary, Secondary and Higher Education
- Animal Welfare
- Disaster Relief
- Juvenile and Criminal Justice
- International Development
- Historic Preservation
- Refugee/Immigration Services
With decades of experience developing successful grant proposals –from complex federal grant applications involving multiple partners to simple letters of intent to family foundations for a single program – we strive to tell cohesive stories that are strategic, creative and compelling.
How We Work
Areas of Expertise
CoSo is experienced in developing successful public and private grant proposals for nonprofits in the following fields and has a particular interest in work with Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and FQHC Look-Alikes.